Your new Leesa Product is covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your Product we will replace or repair it when it has a defect covered under the warranty. This includes all parts of the Product determined to have a defect.
This warranty is valid only if you are the original purchaser of the Product originally purchased from Leesa Sleep Limited and is non-transferable and starts on the date of Dispatch Confirmation. If you, as original purchaser, sell or otherwise relinquish ownership of the Product to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
Leesa Products are engineered to deliver the best, most effective sleep possible. In order for that to happen, your Leesa Product should be set-up on a solid base or foundation substantial enough to support the Product and occupant(s).
This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
- Deterioration of the Product resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. Normal wear requires that the Product be continuously supported by a matching, solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the Product and occupant(s).
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the Product that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper set-up and normal use.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Leesa may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the Product. In the event that Leesa replaces the Product cover, Leesa will replace it with the current style of cover available for the Product, which may be of a different colour, design, or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover, and will not apply to:
- A normal increase in softness of the memory foam which is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the Product.
- Your comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material of the Product, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Damage to the Product arising from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
- Replacement(s) of another piece in the Leesa sleep system, unless the other piece(s) is also defective.
- Products sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Products sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Product Replacement Terms
Except as otherwise provided herein, Leesa will not charge you to repair or replace your Product if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10 Year Limited Full Replacement Warranty. No new warranty is provided on a replacement Product and you will be responsible for transportation and shipping costs associated with any further repairs or replacements. The warranty for the replacement Product runs from the date of Dispatch Confirmation for the original Product. In connection with the replacement of a Product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if you elect to upgrade to a more expensive Product, you may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original Product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded Product, plus the cost of any related additional sleep system pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded Product and related additional sleep system pieces only.
Nothing in this 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty will affect your statutory rights as a consumer in relation to the Product.